A Koral Desk Real Life Experience
Usually, when you are looking and moving to a new office the process can be a bit painful.
I found out the hard way that it is a full time job driving to different office spaces and even homes for rent to find our next office. It was a challenge for us because of our needs and we wanted to find an office space that we love to come to.
Some of the things we needed to consider were:
- Did it have fast internet? We needed at least 50 mbps. Most of Los Cabos is 5 mbps.
- Is it a place here we can grow comfortably?
- Does it have working A/C, water etc.?
- Is it a place that fits our company culture?… A fun office where our team could make it their own and when needed, escape to relax.
- Can we find all this in our budget?
To be honest, it was very hard to find a well-suited office space.
When Koral Desk was introduced to us one year prior to their opening we knew it was the office co-working space for us. It has everything we need. I always said “I want to find an office space like what Google or Facebook has”. A FUN OFFICE SPACE. Work shouldn’t feel like “work” if you are proud of what you do and your office space is something pretty amazing.
I have to say though, the best thing about Koral Desk, and it being a co-working space, is all the other businesses and people that you meet. You can support them and they can support you.
“Have a challenge or problem?… Just ask around the office. Someone always knows someone or something to improve your company or make it more efficient”.
Koral Desk, and it being a co-working space environment, was the best thing that we could have done for our company.
LuxLife Vacations / BajaLife